How much time it takes if i order the number plate
- For standard number plate - It takes 15-20 mins
- For 3D number plate - It take 30-45 mins
- For customs made number plate - Depends on design
- Order via on-line, number plate would be ready when you arrive our shop.
Do you provide installation instructions?
- Yes, we do provide installation instructions. For motorcycles, we will drill the holes at the locations provided by the customer. For some Japanese cars, the distance between the center of screws is always 21cm. Customers only need to provide us the height for the holes. For European and American cars, license plates are typically glued on. We will provide some stickers.
How to measure the position of the holes?
- Please refer to the diagram. Customers need to provide the distance between the two centers, indicated as distance a on the diagram. The height is indicated as b. The other two sides are symmetric.
- For European and American cars, you need to glue the license plate on. If the new license plate is smaller than the old one, it may not fully cover the sticker mark left by the old plate.
- We use high quality nylon screws. You only need to tighten them during installation. Do not apply excessive force. Otherwise, you might break them.